Based in: Dublin
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We’ve just completed our Series B funding round, backed by GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we’re recruiting now for a Order to Cash Manager. Interested? Read on to find out more.
The company is in a period of exceptional growth, and we are recruiting an experienced OTC professional to join us who is ready, and excited by the challenge of helping us scale. With key operations in both Europe and the Americas this role will play a pivotal part in helping to establish and scale a best-in-class OTC function as the business experiences rapid growth. This is a collaborative, cross-functional role that provides visibility to key metrics across the company, allowing for exposure to senior leadership. In this role you will create and develop a world class OTC team that is built to scale.
How you’ll play your part
The top candidates will excel in a rapidly changing and evolving entrepreneurial environment, been through a growth / scale-up journey and have extensive experience in a high growth SaaS business model. This is an exciting and challenging role, which will be a senior stakeholder within the office of the CFO.
- Build and manage a world class OTC team
- Implement and document efficient processes to ensure ease of scalability of department
- Assist with decision making re systems implementation to assist with rapid scaling
- Hire and train new team members
- Evaluate and monitor team performance
- Set goals for individuals on the team
- Collaboration with various other teams and departments
- Manage multiple ad-hoc projects
- Review order documents and ensure accuracy in our sales and financial accounting systems
- Approve generated customer invoices in ERP and deliver invoices to customers in the most efficient manner
- Communicate order discrepancies and errors to sales and financial management
- Assist with Cash collection escalations
- Monthly and Quarterly close tasks
The experience you’ll bring
- 4+ years’ experience in a fast-growing SAAS environment
- A strong background in cash collection and billing. Revenue recognition is a plus.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate department performance to relevant stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills
- Experience with NetSuite, or comparable ERP system and Salesforce
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi geographical team in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Exposure to cross functional collaboration with Commercial, Accounting, Deal Desk and Revenue teams
- Proven record of mentoring and developing employees in a global environment
- A self-starter with a strong desire to make a positive impact on the organisation
- Bilingual/multilingual is a plus
What a role with Genesis offers
- A competitive remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Private Healthcare & Pension Plan
- Company Bonus Plan.
- A tailored personal development and training program.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we’ll be in touch once we’ve reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CVs from recruitment agencies.
Genesis – Code Less, Do More
Apply URL: https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/genesisglobal/jobs/order_to_cash_otc_manager_16822/en/
We are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets - changing IT delivery across the entire industry. We work faster, harder and smarter than the competition so that we can solve some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
We value every one of our employees and everyone in the company makes a difference. The diversity of our people makes us who we are, and we work hard to make everyone feel included, no matter your background. Come join and be part of the Genesis family of pioneers and lets Code