Dynamics 365 FO (AX) Developer
You will be a Microsoft AX Developer, responsible for all things X++ related from writing, improving, and troubleshooting code to working closely with our functional and solutions teams. As a Dynamics AX Developer, you will have direct involvement in the development and customization of the company’s Dynamics 365/ AX systems. You would also be responsible for delivering and reviewing technical documentation along with improving existing solutions and designing new solutions.
- The AX Developer will be responsible in supporting the growth and expansion for our Microsoft Dynamics 365 / AX ERP systems and related functions.
- Working alongside the functional team and the solution architect to streamline and optimize user requirements. Design solutions based on the rules of AX coding procedures.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, X++, and SQL code.
- Present technical specifications, documentation, diagrams, and flow charts.
- Test all unique customizations before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance and end user.
- Hands on Knowledge of X++, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, 3rd Party integration and API’s.
- Experience in .Net development, C#, SQL Server is desirable.
- Experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365 Solutions that adhere to best practices.
- Knowledge of both the current Dynamics 365 Dynamics AX architecture and releases is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Experience within a support function would be advantageous.
For more information Contact David at Arcon Recruitment on 0879221136 or at email@example.com