On behalf of an award-winning communications agency that harnesses insight, experience and creativity to advance health and wellbeing around the world. TalentHub are delighted to be searching for an experience Senior Digital Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing global company.
As a Senior Digital Manager, you will lead client engagements by driving the development and execution of digital strategies across client business and serve as a day-to-day client contact on digital programs.
- Builds solid client relationships through open communications and regular interaction
- Exhibits strong understanding of clients’ business objectives and overall strategy
- Actively translates data and analytics into actionable insights, providing recommendations to optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of project timelines, budgets
- Participates in new business presentations as appropriate
- Educates agency and client teams on digital strategy and latest advancements and trends
- Serves as a role model for junior team members and is invested in their professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, marketing, digital, or equivalent experience. Experience in health communications is a plus.
- 5-8 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Passionate about digital with strong understanding of digital best practices
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships/partnerships
- Track record of building successful digital and social campaigns. Experience with social media strategy, content creation and campaign management
- Proficiency with online/social research, content management and analytics
- Excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience driving current or new business growth
- Knowledge of relevant guidelines and legislation as they pertain to digital marketing
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your perfect role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.