On behalf of an award-winning communications agency that harnesses insight, experience and creativity to advance health and wellbeing around the world. TalentHub are delighted to be seeking a Digital Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing global company.
Their team is passionate and committed, with deep experience working across sectors to make real differences in health. The successful candidate will be a passionate digital strategist with hands-on digital marketing and communications experience.
- Client relationship management
- Collaborate with senior members of the digital team to develop digital strategies
- Supports daily execution and management of digital projects such as multichannel campaigns, webinar series, web or microsite.
- Help ensure digital programs are compliant with relevant guidelines and legislation, e.g., FDA, ABPI, GDPR, etc
- Maintaining campaign digital project plans and timelines to ensure optimal delivery and effectiveness
- Takes the lead in developing a variety of materials including best practice guides
- Takes opportunities to lead in client interactions to further develop client communications skills
- 4-6 years’ experience in communications or related marketing / digital role
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Passionate about digital marketing with strong understanding of digital media
- Track record of building successful digital and social campaigns
- Experience with social media strategy, content creation and campaign management
- Proficiency with online/social research, content management and analytics platforms
- Deep understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
- Passionate about improving lives through innovations in health
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email me at
If this opportunity does not sound like the right fit, I would still love to hear from you and help you find your dream role.
TalentHub very much appreciates candidates who take the time to apply for our roles. In an ideal world, we would be able to reply personally to each and every candidate. However, due to receiving large volumes of applications, this is not always possible, and we can often only reply to candidates who match the requirements from our client briefs.