Commercial Account Executive - DACH
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience platform empowers marketers to deliver personalised content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for skilled Commercial Account Executives to work as part of our EMEA Organisation based out of the Dublin
We are looking for an established Account Executive that has proven experience selling complex software solutions. This individual will possess proven experience demonstrating value in the sales process through advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges
- Lead sales engagements across the high propensity prospect accounts, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
- Work closely with the support functions in our business to drive effective prospect and customer interactions in the pursuit of customer success and increased revenue back to Sitecore
- Define opportunity and close plans, manage the sales-cycle, building effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Sitecore to C-level executives (especially Chief Marketing/Digital/Information Officers, or heads of E-commence/E-channels and VPs)
- Expand partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on their territory
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Sitecore partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Continuously prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territory. Accurately forecast the business and deliver against quota
- Ability to convey the value proposition of Sitecore, being able to demonstrate technology in person (1st level) and via presentations
- Adaptable and enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company.
- Proven past success in complex technology sales is a must.
- Familiarity with Solution-selling methodologies (SPIN, MEDDIC, Challenger Sales etc)
- Attributes: Tenacious, ambitious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, high EQ and self-aware, highly motivated, ability to leverage colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success.