IT Support AnalystLocation: Dublin, IE Shift Type: Technology Working with Us ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world's number one frozen bakery. Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together they play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business.
A newly created role has become available for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our IT Service Desk team on a 12 months contract.
The ARYZTA Ireland and UK IT Service Desk provides support to the ARYZTA Bakery Production and Sales Business at a number of locations throughout Ireland and the UK to provide support for all IT requests and to support the ARYZTA Wintel Desktop and Server environment. The successful candidate will be able to communicate professionally and cooperatively with both staff and other IT team members to provide support for incoming service requests and incidents. The ability to manage job queues in an efficient and timely manner is a requirement of the role.In this role you will be involved and support all aspects of the IT service including assisting and working with other ARYZTA IT support and project teams across Ireland, the UK and continental Europe where necessary.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be a central point of contact for all IT infrastructure related requests coming from the Irish and UK business units by phone, email and via the Service Now ticketing portal
- To manage the service and support request ticketing queue, to assign tickets to the relevant infrastructure technicians and to follow the life cycle of the request from initial logging to close and confirmation with the customer that the request has been completed
- To act primarily as IT support, e.g. Active Directory and SAP user account management, AD and SAP password resets, mobile phone setup and management, desktop OS and application support etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve desktop and server problems, diagnose and solve hardware and software incidents and problems
- Problem escalation to colleagues in other IT Teams where necessary
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance IT service
- Contribute to the documentation of IT polices, processes and procedures
- Install, maintain and support new applications and services
- Work to agreed SLA thresholds for incidents, service requests and problems
- Prioritise and manage several open cases and mini projects at any one time
- Keep up to date with IT skills and appropriate certifications
- IT Systems monitoring
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
In return to your experience we offer:
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills
- Previous experience working in an IT Service Desk environment that ideally uses an Enterprise ITIL system such as Service Now. Training will be given where appropriate.
- The ability to adapt to varying situations and circumstances and to handle pressurised situations should they occur
- Self-motivation with a desire to provide a best in class level of support. This role requires attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks.
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft desktop operating system Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 ideally with a recognised certification
- Proficient skills in the Microsoft server operating systems Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 ideally with a recognised certification
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange 2013 Administration
- Microsoft (Office) 365 Administration including Exchange online, Teams and OneDrive
- Experience and knowledge of both Apple iOS and Android devices
- Ideally some experience and knowledge at basic to intermediate levels of cisco switch and router management and some experience of cisco telephony administration
- Experience and knowledge of an SAP ERP environment, specifically around client side tasks such as printer setup and with user setups and security desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the VMware ESXi platform desirable
- ITIL Foundation level certification will be highly regarded
- Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN troubleshooting
- Experience of Malware and anti-virus technologies such as Symantec Endpoint Protection and Cisco Anti-Malware Protection (AMP)
- The opportunity to join a leading, dynamic and growing global food Company;
- Attractive remuneration package including performance based bonus;
- 22 days of annual leave;
- Work alongside some of the most capable people in the industry;
- Great team environment and supportive culture;
- Subsidised canteen / restaurant;
- Free car parking;
- Bike to work scheme;
- Company pension;
- Gym onsite.
Service Desk hours are 9AM-5PM Monday to Friday but some flexibility will be required outside of these hours from time to time to cover emergencies/planned project work.
In ARYZTA, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, ARYZTA could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
Your Application At ARYZTA our employees are our number one asset and one of our key ingredients. If you are interested in applying for a position in ARYZTA please submit your complete application documents (CV and motivation letter). We are looking forward to receiving your application on http://www.aryzta.com/aryztacareers. Our aim is to promote equality of opportunity and fair treatment for all job applicants.