Ergo require a Senior IT Engineer for a 6 month contract position based in West Dublin. As a Senior Helpdesk Support Engineer, you will be expected to provide IT support services internally to our Client. Support multi-user operations systems, hardware, and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security.
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- Monitor Remote Managed Service Application.
Skills & Experience Required:
- IT qualifications desirable.
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills.
- Industry standard accreditations desired - Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, and HP.
- Windows 10
- Application Support
- Active Directory
- O365 - Exchange online
- Always on VPN and related Certificate services/PKI
- Intune MDM for IOS and Android
- Citrix Desktop client
- Some Windows Server Access