This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled IT Support Engineer to onsite with one of A&O IT Groups key clients and carry out a wide range of IT related services providing an excellent customer experience.
TheLevel 2 Desktop Technician will provide day to day local\remote desktopsupport, receive inbound calls, answer questions, troubleshoot and documentsteps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software, and applicationissues in a ticketing system.
- Providefirst/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Workwith Third Party Vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
- Providetimely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintainticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install,upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 andMicrosoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
- Shouldhave basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users.
- Install,upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Performsgeneral preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers.
- Performsremedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorizedperipheral equipment.
- Usediagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity,and workstation hardware/software.
- Broadexperience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual,Smart Devices and Telecoms. This position requires the ability to work in aproject-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs otherduties as assigned.
- Ideal candidates should have good English language skills with 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
- CompTIAA+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or, equivalent experience, orbetter.
- Windows7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PChardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions,Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Mobiledevice management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryptionsolutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Provenanalytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLAs.
- Excellentcommunication relationship-building and internal customer service skills.
- Adaptableand flexible in a fast-changing industry and work environment.
- Willingto work off-hours and weekends when required for projects or emergency support.
As one of the worlds leading global IT services providers, A&O IT Group deliver fully managed IT solutions and cyber security services. Combining over 50 years experience, expertise, and boasting an extensive global network, whilst remaining privately owned, A&O IT Group is a trusted IT services partner to clients globally, from Fortune500 to SMEs and start-ups.